i believe in Freedom, Beauty, Truth and Love.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Asia Beatbox Championship 2007 finals held on 2nd Feb 08


take your seats
last year's winner opened the show




the only girl in the competition

she got a 10 from audience's applause

Darren Tan one of the judge, performance
took all these for my dear lotte...
Mi Lu Bing was there to perform too...
of cos, and what i think most people who were there for, like my cousin
5566.
i took pictures and made vids for my cousin and my dear friend Grace.
never in my life so multi-task in a very short time and very cramp place.
taking photos and making videos with sooooo many 5566 fanatics around you singing, screaming dancing and jumping all at the same time and you're the only one not a fan
and YET VERY SUPER ULTRA UBER DUPER busy! hahahaha
what an experiance...
we were quite near, considered that its not even a concert.
and I got so close. funny...
after that...

No comments: