i believe in Freedom, Beauty, Truth and Love.

Friday, July 24, 2009

I nearly forgot how much entertainment my psp brought me. Been playing it the past 3-4days. Same game.

Not much action with my phone these days too. Bet hes feeling kinda bored and tired. Yea my phones a he. Just charged him last night n let him rest til morning. How bored can i be?! Talking about my phone and how hes bored and sleepy. Omg!!
haven been out as much. No money....
But gonna get out next wk.
Where to get money?
I'll tell u when i get it. :/
I guess a person can survive with just water and a bun for the whole day right. Can la, its not that im not going home.
I can fill my tummy before going out.

Some random note: Wonder Girls are on the cover of today's Straits Times Life section. The very common picture purple curtain bkg with them standing behind their fake mic stands doing the *point*, in nobody nobody but *you*. with the heading "SEOUL IN TUNE". Hmm. Corny. Lol. And inside theres stuff about ft island, yea they recently came to sg for a gig. At dragonfly. And something about ss501. And some random talk about the kr wave. Dramas and stuff.

i kinda wished that kr pop night is an annual event. Haha. But getting the ticks r a big hassel. Unless they sell it of course. Last yr was kinda like a cultural exchange prog. With lots of screaming fans. Is this the wordiest post in a long time or what. Haha.
This is from my ipod so.... Kinda limited. Only text.

Useful. When i cant use the computer. :|
the wkends r here again.
Everyday feels like a wkend to me. Im like on a never ending break. Which for the first time i wished for it to come to an end.
Alright. Anyway no pressure from anywhere anyone anything.
bless me.

Im happy.

Dinnertime.
Bye.

Why is dinner time getting earlier?

No comments: