i believe in Freedom, Beauty, Truth and Love.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

the other day...

picture this...

brother walking to the bathroom (going to shower) from our room...
ME walk even faster to beat him to the TOILET. from the living room...
(my apologies, bathroom. toilet. same thing.)

-stop right at the door of bathroom-

bro: ehhhh!!!!!! what you doing?! i want to bathe!  (yes he is always THAT agitated)

me: wait let me go first. urgent. ok.

bro: huh? what you want to...

me: i wanna pee... 

bro: but i want to baaaaathe!!

me: peeing is faster than showering! *legs cross* (uber urgent)

bro: okokok....

(me step inside toilet)

bro: eh eh eh.... no no.... girl pee very long. come out i bath first.

me: what?! im not asking you to pee FOR me, just let me pee and you can bathe. look! you're wasting time!

bro: *excitedly* ok i count to 5 you must come out!!

(rushed in and did my thing)
(with him counting 1-5 outside)
came out...

me: see very fast.

bro: ya la ya la!!!

me: *sigh* (thinking) is it so difficult just to pee? and do we really pee very long?

NO! at least i dont.

No comments: