i believe in Freedom, Beauty, Truth and Love.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

this is not the first time...

... but i still feel the same EVERYTIME.

my parents are leaving for Bangkok tomorrow at around 5am.
and I'm missing them already.
oh man.
me and my bro didn't tag along cos our holidays don't match.
when my bro's on hols, I'm not.
when I'm on hols, my bro is on his last few days.
and during that period of time
my dad would be SO BEEZEE with the warehouse sales
BEFORE DURING & AFTER.
so.... they decided to go after EVERYTHING is OVER.
like NOW! :(
but there's a catch,
it's cheaper! (non hols season)
*sigh*
ugh...
but luckily there's the weekends to help me.
the last few times they went for a break
was during weekdays.
i would think about them so much it's crazy.
even before they leave I'll start missing them.
you know, every night going to the toilet i would see them,
(cos the toilet is in their room)
but when they're away
it's just so weird to see the empty bed
in the middle of the night.
during the day i would lie on their bed for like
VERY LONG, sometimes the entire day.
(with my bro)
then we'll start thinking bout what they're doing now... etc.
i always tell myself, "it's just a short trip, gone today back 4days later."
but the more i tell myself, the more it feels like it's gonna be longer than that.
the last time, we chatted on the phone until the phone bills went bust.
lol.
i hope they would send afew pictures to me everyday.
so as to have me something to look forward to.
day a f t e r day.
another thing to keep myself happy
is that question of, "is there anything you want?"
bag, shoes, scandal, clothes, bottoms, accessories, some Thai snacks...
ha ha.
oh.....
they
are
leaving
tml
morning
5am,
even
before i
wake!
i
gotta
get
up
earlier!!!
to
say
bye-bye!
have
a
pleasant
trip!

it's so cheesy but it's the god damn truth.
I LOVE YOU BOTH! :D

this year end I'm SO going somewhere!!

No comments: